Day 1. LEH ARRIVAL & ACCLIMATIZATION
- On arrival at Leh – Ladakh, our representative or guide will meet uh and greet at the airport exit gate and will escort you to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel and relax.
This day is for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh Ladakh.
- In the evening you can explore the nearby market with your family, friends or loved ones have dinner and enjoy the evening.
- After spending some quality time return back to the hotel and enjoy your peaceful sleep.
Day 2. LEH (MONASTERIES TOUR)
Enjoy your morning while having your delightful breakfast, and proceed to visit the Buddhist Monasteries in Leh with your family visit Thiksey monastery, Spituk Gompa, Sankar Gompa and after your visit to these beautiful monasteries visit the vibrant Leh market and then return back to the hotel and enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 3. LEH (KHARDUNG LA PASS)
1. Enjoy your delicious breakfast and head out for the excursion to KhardungLa pass.
2. Get spellbound with the beauty of snow-capped mountain peaks and enjoy your visit to the world’s highest motorable pass in the world.
3. Later return back to the hotel and enjoy your cozy overnight stay.
Day 4. LEH (PANGONG TSO VIA CHANG LA)
- Enjoy the delicious healthy breakfast at the hotel and proceed to visit the famous Pangong Tso lake on the way to Pangong Tso you will cross the second-highest mountain pass in Ladakh.
- Pangong Tso is in the altitude of 14,500 ft and the beauty of this lake will leave you speechless and later visit the Hemis Monastery and return back to the hotel and have a wonderful and peaceful stay at the hotel.
Day 5. NUBRA VALLEY – LEH
- After breakfast , drive to Leh following the same route via Khardungla pass check-in at the hotel upon arrival.
- In evening explore Leh market for shopping.
- After enjoying your evening and shopping head back to the hotel and enjoy your delicious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6. DEPARTURE
- Have your delicious breakfast and complete the check out formalities.
- After checking out we will transfer you to the airport for your onward journey back home.
- This is the time to say goodbye to an amazing trip of Ladakh with lots of precious and lifetime memories.